The Association of Chief Executive Officers (ACEO) is a technocratic, non profit organization.
Its members, professional CEOs from all over Greece, manage companies covering all sectors of business activities in our country.
The Association represents the top managers and it is the only organization of this kind in Greece.
It was established in 1986 with the purpose to contribute to the continuous improvement of the level of top management and to make good use of the knowledge and the experience of its members for the benefit of Greek economy.
The ACEO’s activities:
- Organizes lectures and meetings on advanced methods and practices in top management as well as economic and leadership issues
- Conducts Surveys and Publications
- Hosts the annual Leadership Conference, which is considered one of the most important business events in Greece
- Runs a number of programmes specially designed for its members in collaboration with private sector experts (e.g. Health care program, Career Support program, Legal Advice program etc)
- Issues the quarterly magazine «Leading»
- Submits proposals to the government officials on current economic issues
- Conducts the trimonthly survey «CEO Index» which reflects the CEOs’ opinion on current leadership and economic issues
Our Association is a member of the CEC European Managers which is based in Brussels and is the third largest social partner in the European Union.