The Greek Association of Chief Executive Officers (ACEO), was founded in 1986 with the purpose to contribute to the continuous improvement of the level of top management and to make good use of its members’ expertise for the benefit of the Greek economy. During the 32 years of its presence in the Greek business world scenery the ACEO has played an important role.
The ACEO’s members are all professional top executives of companies operating in Greece. They run most of the largest companies in Greece, both in the private and public sector, with a total estimated turnover in excess of € 52 billion occupying approximately 150.000 employees.
• Contribution to the improvement of the work level of top management in Greece.
• Provision of support to the ACEO’s members.
• And, through the efforts to achieve these goals, contribution to the development of Greece’s economy.
• Organizes lectures and meetings on advanced methods and practices in top management as well as economic and leadership issues.
• Conducts surveys and publications.
• Hosts the annual Leadership Conference, which is considered one of the most important business events in Greece.
• Runs a number of programmes specially designed for its members in collaboration with private sector experts.
• Issues the quarterly magazine «Leading EASE».
• Submits proposals to the government officials on current economic issues.
• Conducts the trimonthly survey «CEO Index» which reflects the CEOs’ opinion on current leadership and economic issues.
ACEO is a member of CEC European Managers.